Hello everyone, hope you are all well! I’ve finally got around to posting my Liebster award tag, a great get to know you style tag for bloggers to take part in and learn more about each other.
I was nominated by the lovely Joanna Marcini, you can find her on twitter @joannamarcini and her beautiful travel and lifestyle blog at www.joannamarcini.com
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know you nominated them!
Now I will admit I found it hard to stick to nominating only those with under 200 followers and a few of my nominees do have more, I recently read @waldorf_dreams (http://www.waldorf-dreams.com) Liebster tag post and agree that it’s more about the person rather than the numbers right? Find My list of nominees below my answers.
Here are my answers to Joanna’s questions:
1. Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
Good question! To be honest I haven’t visited all that many (I have quite a big travel wish list though) but out of those I have visited I’d have to say that Barbados is my fave! It’s so very beautiful with lots to explore and I’d love to go and spend some more time there.
2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Can I say labour? … I’m going to say labour! Becoming a parent is definitely the most extreme as it changes your whole life, it’s also the most amazing, most challenging, most rewarding and most precious thing.
3. If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go?
Hmm.. I think it would have to be New York City. It’s right up there on my travel wish list, I just find it fascinating and would love to experience the city that never sleeps, as Alicia Keys says it’s where dreams are made of!
4. Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
Wow that’s quite difficult as both are so full of mystery and to do either would be absolutely fantastic… I’m not a great swimmer sooo that may swing it for outer space!
5. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My daughter, my fiancé and my whole family, they are my world and I don’t know what I would do without them. They are my purpose, my motivation, my Everything and have stood by me through so much. There is so much in my life that I’m grateful for, having a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes on my back, health and tea! I am a tea fiend.
6. Beach or mountains?
7. What is the last book you read?
I love to read! The last book I read was Happy mum, Happy baby by the lovely Giovanni Fletcher.
8. If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
I wish I didn’t worry quite so much and had a little more self confidence, I wish at times that I wouldn’t let my anxiety get the better of me quite so much.
9. Three things that make you smile?
My daughter, no matter what she always finds a way of making me smile, Family days out, you can’t beat that quality family time and a hot cuppa!
10. Have you ever been in love?
I’m marrying the love of my life next year, Luke and I have been together for just over 10 years and I can’t wait to finally become his wife.
11. Best advice for new bloggers?
I’ve only been blogging for just over 2 months now so I’m still very new to it but I suppose when I first started I may have got a little overwhelmed about the need to post regularly, I’d say ease your way into a schedule that suits you and just enjoy it! Don’t worry about getting a certain amount of posts written, write when your inspired and when the feeling takes you.
I would like to nominate:
@booksandmunches – Books and Munches
@kattwolfuk – Katt Wolf
@HayleyxLunn – Beauty with Hayley
@TheMummyBubble – The Mummy Bubble
@Landlittleone – Laura and Little One
@Epilepticmum – The Epileptic Blogger
@SweetReflectUK – Sweet Reflection
@tsukiotk – Poppy’s Little World
@GoldenandSheen – Golden and Sheen
@kristofer_wise – Kristofer Wise
@cottonsmummy – Carrot Tops
Here’s my questions for my chosen nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Does your blog have a primary focus?
3. what inspired you to start blogging?
4. Do you have any other hobbies/interests?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
6. What’s your favourite way to relax?
7. Favourite author?
8. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What’s your go to quick and easy yet delicious meal?
10. What’s the first thing you would do if you won 1 million pounds?
11. Lastly because I think it’s such a great question I’ll join Joanna in asking do you have any advice for new bloggers?
Thank you so much to Joanna for nominating me, Its such a great way to get to know each other a bit more and I really enjoyed answering the questions.