A very big thank you to Tamara from The Epileptic Blogger for tagging me. This is such a fun tag although I am so behind in getting it written up! better late than never right… So lets get straight into it.
Hello and thank you for popping by! I have been tagged by the lovely Tamara from The Epileptic Blogger to take part in the 5 funny little things tag!
Becoming a parent, completely life altering, one of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences, which brings tears, laughter and teaches you a love like no other. The 5 little funny things tag celebrates the smiles and laughter our little ones bring and I’m sharing 5 little funny things about little monkey, so here goes…
Freya never fails to make me smile no matter what she’s such a little character and there are many funny things that she does, some that make us giggle and others that make us full on belly laugh! But here are my current top 5!
1. The first involves shoes! Freya is very fond of shoes and has been since her very first visit to Clarks when her very first pair of pretty pink shoes were purchased. I can’t help but giggle when she steps into mine or Luke’s shoes and waddles around the house looking very happy with herself, big smile on her face. Lately If we’re heading out for a supermarket shop she’ll excitedly say “Tesco” I’ll ask her what we’re buying and her answer is always “shoeeees” it’s so funny and super cute.
2. Little one absolutely loves to get involved and help out with household jobs (I’m sure that will change as she gets older) and will always be on hand saying “I come to” ready to lend a little hand! Recently she insisted on helping her Dada put together some furniture together with her very own screwdriver! One of her other favourite things to help with is the washing! And there’s always plenty to do! If I’m in the kitchen she’ll now stand by the washing machine and say “get washing out” it may take a little longer but it does make me giggle.
3. Another thing little monkey loves .. hats! It’s all about the accessories and she has been known to walk around the house in her bobble hat no matter the weather refusing to take it off! Other headwear choices has included nappies, a McDonald’s happy meal box and buckets!
4. Little monkey loves story time and we do have a few favourites including Peace at last and We’re going on a bear hunt! She’ll get comfy with her milk before bedtime and has now started to join in, reading along, repeating words and copying funny noises, its adorable and makes us all giggle.
5. Her mischievous little ways are always making us laugh, she can be very cuddly and loves to snuggle and then she’ll honk our noses (with sound effect) tickle and maybe even lick our face haha! You can’t help but smile at her cheeky little laugh whilst she’s tickling your feet and giggle (whilst trying to be serious) at her cheeky smile when she’s doing something she really knows she shouldn’t! She is so very loving and forever making us laugh and they are such wonderful moments, priceless! There’s so much more I can add to this list but for now I’ll leave it there.
I would like to tag the following wonderful bloggers to share 5 funny little things about their little ones …
Hello everyone, hope you are all well! I’ve finally got around to posting my Liebster award tag, a great get to know you style tag for bloggers to take part in and learn more about each other.
I was nominated by the lovely Joanna Marcini, you can find her on twitter @joannamarcini and her beautiful travel and lifestyle blog at www.joannamarcini.com
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know you nominated them!
Now I will admit I found it hard to stick to nominating only those with under 200 followers and a few of my nominees do have more, I recently read @waldorf_dreams (http://www.waldorf-dreams.com) Liebster tag post and agree that it’s more about the person rather than the numbers right? Find My list of nominees below my answers.
Here are my answers to Joanna’s questions:
1. Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
Good question! To be honest I haven’t visited all that many (I have quite a big travel wish list though) but out of those I have visited I’d have to say that Barbados is my fave! It’s so very beautiful with lots to explore and I’d love to go and spend some more time there.
2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Can I say labour? … I’m going to say labour! Becoming a parent is definitely the most extreme as it changes your whole life, it’s also the most amazing, most challenging, most rewarding and most precious thing.
3. If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go?
Hmm.. I think it would have to be New York City. It’s right up there on my travel wish list, I just find it fascinating and would love to experience the city that never sleeps, as Alicia Keys says it’s where dreams are made of!
4. Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
Wow that’s quite difficult as both are so full of mystery and to do either would be absolutely fantastic… I’m not a great swimmer sooo that may swing it for outer space!
5. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My daughter, my fiancé and my whole family, they are my world and I don’t know what I would do without them. They are my purpose, my motivation, my Everything and have stood by me through so much. There is so much in my life that I’m grateful for, having a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes on my back, health and tea! I am a tea fiend.
6. Beach or mountains?
7. What is the last book you read?
I love to read! The last book I read was Happy mum, Happy baby by the lovely Giovanni Fletcher.
8. If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
I wish I didn’t worry quite so much and had a little more self confidence, I wish at times that I wouldn’t let my anxiety get the better of me quite so much.
9. Three things that make you smile?
My daughter, no matter what she always finds a way of making me smile, Family days out, you can’t beat that quality family time and a hot cuppa!
10. Have you ever been in love?
I’m marrying the love of my life next year, Luke and I have been together for just over 10 years and I can’t wait to finally become his wife.
11. Best advice for new bloggers?
I’ve only been blogging for just over 2 months now so I’m still very new to it but I suppose when I first started I may have got a little overwhelmed about the need to post regularly, I’d say ease your way into a schedule that suits you and just enjoy it! Don’t worry about getting a certain amount of posts written, write when your inspired and when the feeling takes you.
I would like to nominate:
@booksandmunches – Books and Munches
@kattwolfuk – Katt Wolf
@HayleyxLunn – Beauty with Hayley
@TheMummyBubble – The Mummy Bubble
@Landlittleone – Laura and Little One
@Epilepticmum – The Epileptic Blogger
@SweetReflectUK – Sweet Reflection
@tsukiotk – Poppy’s Little World
@GoldenandSheen – Golden and Sheen
@kristofer_wise – Kristofer Wise
@cottonsmummy – Carrot Tops
Here’s my questions for my chosen nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Does your blog have a primary focus?
3. what inspired you to start blogging?
4. Do you have any other hobbies/interests?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
6. What’s your favourite way to relax?
7. Favourite author?
8. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What’s your go to quick and easy yet delicious meal?
10. What’s the first thing you would do if you won 1 million pounds?
11. Lastly because I think it’s such a great question I’ll join Joanna in asking do you have any advice for new bloggers?
Thank you so much to Joanna for nominating me, Its such a great way to get to know each other a bit more and I really enjoyed answering the questions.